Tuesday 21 August 2012

New Albums

Which album is your favourite from 50-56?  My favourite is DEFINITELY album 55!!!!!!  I didn't really like the other ones.  I have not listened to album 56 but tell me what you like better including album 56 because I want to km-now if you think that album 56 is better than album 55.  I think that album 56 is going to be better but I want to know your opinion on what you think.  I didn't really like album 54.  Did you.  It was ok but I didn't really like it and I also didn't like album 51 or 52.  Album 53 was actually probably me second favourite and then album 52 and then album 51 or maybe it is the other way around I am not sure but anyway I would really like you to comment on this to tell me what you think of album 56 The Grand Design.

No comments:

Post a Comment